You can create categories and groups for your game. A group is a set of possible tags that can be attached to a character to further define and group the character.
A Category can be:
- Unique - only one of each of these categories can be assigned to a character ie, Clan, or Covenant
- Public - Anything in this category is public knowledge and will show up in the who's who for that character.
- List - Will be included on character lists and can be used for sorting not yet implemented
In the 'Groups' page, you can create individual tags/groups under each category. An example might be:
- Clan (unique,public)
- Public Tags (public)
- Private Tags
- Heir to the Throne
Public and private information can be included for each group item, and I have plans to be able to use these for sorting, and to have "This group knows this about this person"
Other Possible Uses Edit
In a game where you wanted characters to have several minor powers and one major, you could create the following:
- Minor Powers (public, non-unique)
- Cloud Mind
- Major Powers (public, unique)
- Atomic Punch
- Time Travel